We organize inter-school youth poetry slam or competitions in various regions. In collaboration with Quixote’s Cove, we organized the second inter-school poetry slam in Kathmandu QC Awards 2013: The Poetry Slam , QC Awards 2013: Slamming in Surkhet in the Surkhet valley and the QC Awards 2015 .
How do we organize regional slams?
– Introductory Tour / Visits: When outside Kathmandu, we do an introductory tour in some schools, colleges, institutions, hold public Spoken Word events.
– Call for applications: We end with a call for applications for a spoken word poetry workshop.
– Intensive Workshops – We hold a day or two of intensive workshops with selected applicants.
– Auditions: We hold auditions, when required.
– Grand Slam – The selected participants then move on to the grand slam where they compete to become the slam champions of the region.
Contact us to hold a regional slam in your area. Or if you are planning one yourself, great! Contact us for any information or support required.